Frequently Asked Questions
(access key 5)
There are more than a thousand topics in our forum. Some questions come up more often than others and a selection of the most frequently asked questions is shown below. Each question links to a relevant topic in the forum which will probably cover the important points. However it probably won't summarise all the available information, so if you want to know more please also consider doing a forum search for other topics on the same subject.
- Using the Forum
- Vitamin K and INR
- Should I get my INR checked?
- Cranberry Juice and Warfarin
- Vitamin E and Anticoagulant Therapy
- Atkins Diet and Warfarin Dosage
- Coumadin / Warfarin Side Effects
- Medic Alert Bracelets
- Preparing for a Long Haul Flight
- New Anticoagulant: Ximelagatran / Exanta
- Can PSD skip a generation?
- DVTs and Altitudes
- Pregnancy: The Pill and PSD
- Pregnancy: Breastfeeding and Clexane
- Pregnancy: Breastfeeding and Warfarin
- How many people have Protein S Deficiency?
- Genetic Structure of Protein S
- Scuba diving, DVT and Anticoagulants
Last updated: Thursday, 1st August 2013, © 2000-2017
Disclaimer: For your own health and safety you should always seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner and not act on information published on this web site. No responsibility can be accepted for the content or absence of content published on this site for any reason.