There are many ways in which you can support us.
- ask your friends, family and doctor to visit our web site if they would like to know more about Protein S Deficiency
- opt in to our research mailing list so that we can let you know if there are any important medical breakthroughs
- join our forum and participate in our surveys and polls
- download the folding@home screensaver and then join our team to help with research into how proteins are made
- make a small donation to sponsor our web site running costs
- wear one of our custom made awareness wristbands
Last updated: Thursday, 1st August 2013, © 2000-2013
Disclaimer: For your own health and safety you should always seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner and not act on information published on this web site. No responsibility can be accepted for the content or absence of content published on this site for any reason.